Drug and Alcohol Recovery & Mental-Health Support

Connecting to Treatment Programs and Counseling

If you are interested in connecting to treatment programs and counseling, recovery resources, or just a supportive person to talk to, we are here for you. Our Recovery Oriented Support and Engagement (ROSE) and Treatment and Harm Reduction Oriented Resource Network (THORN) programs focus on your individual substance use and recovery needs. Not only do we offer prevention and recovery supports, but we also have a Pathways Mental Health Therapist that offers one-on-one counseling in a confidential, in-office or community setting.

Want to access ROSE program  services?

To access services, you first need to be screened into the Homeless Youth Continuum. To learn how, call the Access Center at 503-432-3986.

Once you are screened in to the Homeless Youth Continuum, contact us for additional information at 503-517-3959 or clinicalprograms@newavenues.org.

Measure 110
In 2020, Oregonians passed Measure 110, which decriminalized small amounts of illegal drugs and directed more money to addiction recovery services. New Avenues for Youth was funded as a partner community-based organization in Multnomah & Clackamas Counties to provide peer-delivered recovery support and prevention services to at-risk youth and young adults. In Clackamas County, our peer-delivered services are focused on culturally-specific recovery and prevention supports for LGBTQIA2S+ youth and young adults through our program The Living Room.
New Avenues is a participant in the singular Clackamas County Behavioral Health Resource Network (also called BHRNs) and is a member of three BRHNs in Multnomah County:  No Wrong Door, Latinx/Latine-focused, and East Multnomah County.
Any youth or young adults in Multnomah or Clackamas Counties ages 9 – 24 who are experiencing housing instability, have experienced exploitation or trafficking, or are aging out of or current in child welfare custody (including foster care alum) are eligible for services free of charge.
For more information on services or to request services in Clackamas County, please email: M110referralClackCo@newavenues.org
For more information on services or to request services in Multnomah County, please email: M110referralMultCo@newavenues.org
For more information on Measure 110 and statewide Behavioral Health Resource Networks (BHRNs), visit the Oregon Health Authority site Measure 110 here.