On Tuesday, April 4th, we’ll be celebrating Ben & Jerry’s National Free Cone Day at our PartnerShops by holding our 7th annual Scoop-A-Thon! And you can be part of the fun AND make a difference in the lives of the youth we serve! Join area businesses and community leaders as we raise awareness and funds for our job-training programs for youth.
HERE’S THE SCOOP:
1. You/your business commits to raising a minimum of $1,000 through sponsorship or team fundraising for Scoop-A-Thon.
2. On April 4th, you, your business or team are invited to scoop alongside youth employed at our Ben & Jerry’s Partnershops for up to one hour.
3. You help provide jobs for youth by helping us reach our goal of raising $50,000 for our job training programs!
Scoop-A-Thon supporters receive:
- A profile of you/your business shared with more than 7,000 New Avenues’ e-newsletter subscribers and social media followers
- Your business linked/promoted on New Avenues’ website
- Signage at both Partnershop locations on Free Cone Day
- Customizable Scooper Hero fundraising page for you/your business/team to encourage others to support
- Ice cream cake for you/your business and front-of-line passes for employees/coworkers on Free Cone Day!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you to these Scooper Heroes for sponsoring and scooping in support of Scoop-A-Thon!