New Avenues for Youth gratefully accepts donations of needed items to support our programs and the youth we serve at our 1220 SW Columbia Street location Monday-Friday between 9:00am- 4:00pm.
Due to limited storage capacity, we ask that you contact us prior to donation drop-off at email@example.com or 503.517.3900 to confirm that we are able to accept your donation.
- New socks & underwear
- Gently used age-appropriate (ages 14-24) clothing, especially men’s clothing
- Shoes/boots in good condition
- Hygiene items including: toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo, soap (travel size welcome), non-latex condoms
- New make-up and beauty supplies
- Art supplies
- Musical instruments and accessories
- School supplies
- Board games
- Books for youth (ages 14-24)
- Children’s books (ages 0-5)
We also welcome household items to help youth transitioning into independent living – review our “My First Place” list here.