THE 6TH ANNUAL BREWS FOR NEW AVENUES
SATURDAY, AUGUST 19TH
LEFT BANK ANNEX, 101 N. WEIDLER ST., PORTLAND, OREGON
Pre-Brews events include Brews for New Avenues Dinner & Gueuze for New Avenues; scroll down for more info.
Tickets go on sale June 1st!
Limited to 150 people, our VIP event earlier in the day offers a unique experience in a laid-back atmosphere, where you can enjoy world-class beers, artisan food and bid on hundreds of rare beer auction packages—all for the benefit of New Avenues for Youth.
$85 Ticket purchase includes:
- Access to VIP and General Admission event at Left Bank Annex
- Hosted beverages (during VIP & General Admission events); opportunity to purchase special one-off bottle releases from breweries like de Garde, Upright, Royale, little Beast, Great Notion and Huisstekerij h.ertie (Uli Kremer blend.)
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres
- Access to the VIP silent craft beer auction
- Commemorative Brews for New Avenues glass
- T-shirt designed and printed by New Avenues INK
Tickets go on sale June 15th!
The General Admission event includes more silent auction items and a live auction featuring our rarest lots and large format bottles. All attendess will also enjoy artisan food, live music and craft beer from over 40 different local, national and international breweries, and can purchase mystery bottles from the famous Wall of Beer featuring over 1,000 bottles of craft beer.
General Admission pre-sale ticket purchase $10 before June 21/$15 thereafter and at the door includes:
- 4 beer tokens: 2 tokens = one full beer or two 1/2 pours
- Commemorative Brews for New Avenues mug
- Access to silent auction and Portland’s only live auction of rare beers
- Special craft-beer keg tappings
- Special Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider Station!
- “Wall of Beer” (Walk away with a special bottle to take home!)
- Live music!
- Food carts including Pulehu Pizza and Koi Fusion
- Raffles for beer-centric items from all over Portland
- Free root beer floats for designated drivers!
And don’t forget about these special pre-Brews events…
Thursday, August 17th Tickets on sale June 1st
Our annual Brewers Dinner features International Brewer Pierre Tilquin from Gueuzerie Tilquin, Portland-based Breakside Brewery & Chef Conner Martin at Tournant; $150 per person; limited availability – more details coming soon!
Friday, August 18th Tickets on sale June 1st
Join us at Park Avenue West for a social event featuring special bottle pours of exclusive beers from Brasserie Cantillon, an exclusive bottle auction, a selection of draft lambic, and plenty of freshly shucked oysters on the half shell. $50 per person; limited availability – more details coming soon!
‘All proceeds from Brews for New Avenues support