New Avenues for Youth invites you to be a sponsor of the largest rare beer auction in the world!
This internationally known event brings hundreds of beer connoisseurs and breweries from around the globe to Portland, Oregon. More importantly, Brews for New Avenues is a unique series of events where 100% of the proceeds benefit programs and services aimed at ending youth homelessness. Last year’s events engaged hundreds of beer lovers, provided unique opportunities to showcase craft brewers from around the world, and raised a record-breaking $240,000+ for our programs and services for youth experiencing or at-risk of homelessness. Other accomplishments of note include:
- In addition to procuring some of the world’s rarest bottles, more than 50 national and international breweries donated kegs to our 2017 event.
- Our 2017 VIP event sold out in less than 2 minutes!
- Partnering with local media and beer forums Talk Beer, Beer Advocate and Beer Pulse, we reached over 200,000 individuals.
- Brews continues to expand its national and international reach; 30% of 2017 attendees came from out of state or out of the country.
- Through a partnership with Lambic.Info, Brews for New Avenues reached an additional 5,000 members who engaged in an online raffle with over 11 countries participating.
- Since its inception, Brews for New Avenues has raised more than $500,000 In support of ending youth homelessness.
Click this link to download Information & Benefits, or contact Jessica Elkan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Already a sponsor? Click HERE to pay for your sponsorship.
All proceeds from Brews for New Avenues support