New Avenues for Youth invites you to be a sponsor of the largest rare beer auction in the world!
This internationally known event brings hundreds of beer connoisseurs and breweries from around the globe to Portland, Oregon. More importantly, Brews for New Avenues is a unique series of events where 100% of the proceeds benefit programs and services aimed at ending youth homelessness. This event engages hundreds of beer lovers, provides unique opportunities to showcase craft brewers from around the world, and has raised more than $750,000 for our programs and services for youth experiencing or at-risk of homelessness. Other accomplishments of note include:
- In addition to procuring some of the world’s rarest bottles, more than 50 national and international breweries donated kegs to our 2018 event.
- Our 2018 VIP event sold out in less than 2 minutes!
- Partnering with local media and beer forums Talk Beer, Beer Advocate and Beer Pulse, we reached over 300,000+ individuals.
- Brews continues to expand its national and international reach; almost 40% of 2018 attendees came from out of state or out of the country.
- Through a partnership with Lambic.Info, Brews for New Avenues reached an additional 5,000 members who engaged in an online raffle with over 11 countries participating.
- Since its inception, Brews for New Avenues has raised more than $750,000 In support of ending youth homelessness.
Contact Jessica Elkan at email@example.com if you’d like to sponsor our 2019 Brews.
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors and Contributors!
All proceeds from Brews for New Avenues support