LIVE AUCTION PACKAGES
Click on the images below or scroll down to see complete descriptions of our
2017 Brews for New Avenues Live Auction Packages!
Live Auction 1- Cantillon Mamouche 3L SOLD FOR $2,200 Mamouche is an elderflower lambic. The elderflowers are added with lambic into a stainless steel tank for a maceration period and transferred to a stainless steel bottling tank until ready for bottling.
Live Auction 2- Armand’ 4 Seasons & Oude Geueze Honing SOLD FOR $2,000 Four limited edition gueuze blends using lambics brewed by 3 Fonteinen before the thermostat incident ceased brewing operations. Honing: 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze Honing is a blend of one, two, and three-year old lambics. The wort of the old lambic has been infused with local organic honey, during its nightly cool-down process on the coolship.
Live Auction 3- Tilquin Pinot Noir, Soutirage, & Tilquinanas SOLD FOR $5,600 Oude Pinot Noir Tilquin à l’ancienne is made from the fermentation of 350 gr of Pinot Noir grapes by liter of lambic. The Pinot Noir grapes come from the Valentin Zusslin Estate, cultivated in biodynamic viticulture and harvested by hand on their Bollenberg vineyard. This special cuvée was developed for the occasion of the 10 year anniversary of the Moeder Lambic Original. The first racking of oude geuze from Geuzerie Tilquin – bottles are individually numbered. The soutirage bottling was initially given to friends of Tilquin and was only available to purchase online for a short period of time. Tilquinanas – Lambic blended with bananas, previously only available at the blendery; one of approximately 50 bottles.
Live Auction 4- Oregon’s Ultimate Six Pack SOLD FOR $2,000
- Block 15 – Cognac BA Hypnosis – Brewed with specialty English malt, this rustic barleywine was matured for 12 months in freshly-emptied French cognac barrels, imparting an entrancing complexity that features notes of plum, caramel, Red Flame raisins, marzipan, orange marmalade, and a whisper of barrel character.
- Hair of the Dog – Side by Side (Collab with DeMolen and Shiga Kogen) – Strong ale aged in rum and bourbon barrels.
- The Commons – Urban Farmhouse w fresh mango and Brett C.
- Upright – New Avenues Sole Comp Blend – Blend of approximately 45% Saison Vert aged in a carbonic chardonnay cask / 55% Special Herbs.
- Great Notion – Blueberry Pancakes – Brewer’s custom blend of Double Stack and Blueberry Muffin.
- Wolves and People – Montmorrissey – Saison with house yeast, aged 10-12 months in French oak, then refermented with local tart cherries.
Live Auction 5- The Geuze Society – Geuze Grote Dorst Strong Arm Blend 2014 SOLD FOR $1,200 A tribute to Rich Soriano, the one armed Gueuze expert. Made with 11 lambics including de Troch, Lindemans, Boon, Oud Beersel, Girardin, Timmermans, de Cam, Mort Subite.
Live Auction 6- Cantillon LH12 SOLD FOR $4,800 LH12 is an oude lambic that spent 5 years in cognac barrels prior to bottling. Unlike 50 Degrees North – 4 Degrees East, no additional priming sugar was added at bottling for refermentation and carbonation. As a result, LH12 pours completely still.
Live Auction 7- Hill Farmstead Collection SOLD FOR $1,600
- Juicy – Crafted with American and European malts, American and New Zealand hops and conditioned with our resident microflora in barrels that once held Mimosa.
- Arthur Puncheon – Arthur aged in puncheons
- Flora Blueberry/Black Currant/Raspberries – Florence becomes….Flora(Barrel aged Wheat Saison) brewed with Butterworks Farm Organic Vermont Winter Wheat, aged for 8 to 14 months in French Oak wine barrels and complimented by the terroir of resident microflora… Becomes… Flora aged on blueberries, black currants and raspberries: A few barrels of Flora were selected, and that beer was aged further on a blend of fresh, hand-picked berries from Greensboro and East Hardwick.
- Flora Peach/Pear – Flora is the wine barrel-aged version of Florence Farmstead wheat ale. A few barrels were selected—a portion of the beer was aged further on Vermont dessert pears, while another portion was aged on ripe northeast peaches. The independent threads were blended, resulting in a complex, delicate and slightly tart Bière de Table.
- Clover – blended barrels of Ann, Art, and Flora that had been aged for 12 to 22 months.
- Madness & Civilization 7 – A blend of Everett, Birth of Tragedy and Genealogy of Morals aged in Bourbon and Rye Whiskey barrels for more than 20 months, then further conditioned on select vanilla beans prior to bottle conditioning.
- Madness & Civilization 8 – a blend of whiskey and bourbon barrels ranging from 20 to 24 months. Components include Aaron, Double George, Genealogy of Morals, and Everett.
- Elaborative Four – Brewed with Brad Clark of Jackie O’s Pub & Brewery, Chad Yakobson of Crooked Stave Artisan Ales and Cory King of Side Project Brewing. Inspired by the German radler—with ample amounts of grapefruit zest and juice, wheat, and oats.
- Civil Disobedience 19 – a blend of beers brewed in fall/winter 2014, consisting primarily of first, second, and third filled 225 liter and 500 liter barrels of Arthur and Florence in addition to several other fractional threads.
- Arthur – Farmstead ale crafted from American malted barley, American and European hops, distinctive farmhouse yeast.
- Anna – Honey Farmstead ale crafted from American malted barley, European and American hops, Vermont wildflower honey, distinctive farmhouse yeast.
- Dorothy – hoppy Farmstead ale crafted from New Zealand and American hops, distinctive yeast blend. Dry hopped.
- Florence – Belgian inspired wheat Farmstead ale crafted from American malted barley, organic Vermont wheat, European and American hops, distinctive farmhouse yeast.
- Clara – Grisette crafted from American malted barley, Vermont Organic Wheat, European and American hops, distinctive farmhouse yeast.
- Brother Soigne – A tart, refreshing farmstead ale brewed with Luc Bim Lafontaine, formerly of Dieu du Ciel! Lime, hibiscus and blood orange in a mixed fermentation.
- Convivial Suaréz – Farmstead ale brewed with hibiscus and lemon.
Live Auction 8- Cantillon Saint Lamvinus Grand Cru 3L SOLD FOR $8,300 Saint Lamvinus Grand Cru is an experimental bottling done by the brewery consisting of two barrels of three year old lambic with Merlot grapes added blended with one barrel of one year old lambic.
Live Auction 9- de Garde Broken Truck Experience SOLD THREE TIMES FOR $6,200 EACH!!
- One bottle of The Broken Truck (Blend No.1)
- Two bottles and one Magnum(1.5L) of The Broken Truck (Blend No.2)
- Three bottles and one Magnum(1.5L) of The Broken Truck (Blend No.3)
- A seat, barrel samples and input for the blending of The Broken Truck (Blend No.4), including lunch and beer tasting.
- Six bottles and a Magnum of The Broken Truck (Blend No.4) that you helped blend.
- Two nights at a private home in the gated community of The Capes near downtown Oceanside, Oregon. This two bedroom, two bath home has a spectacular deck with a short walk to the private beach.
- $100 Gift Card to The Schooner for some great local food.
Added Live Auction Item – Bokkereyder Framboose Vanille 2016 SOLD FOR $3,300