Own a Part of History – And Support New Avenues for Youth!
THIS AUCTION HAS CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS AND CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER WHO BID $5,500 FOR THIS RARE BOTTLE.
Celebrate bourbon from a bygone era, with O.F.C vintage-dated whiskies. Sourced from the barrels of yesteryear, each hand-cut crystal bottle of whiskey commemorates the year it was put into a barrel to age. As the first release of its kind, this limited collection includes only 200 bottles that cannot be bought in stores, featuring whiskey from 1980, 1982, and 1983.
New Avenues has been gifted one bottle of O.F.C. 1982, one of only 50 bottles in this vintage collection, to auction off on ONE DAY ONLY – February 28th! These collectible vintage-dated bottles are exceptionally rare, and valued at $10,000 each! And 100% of the proceeds of this auction will benefit New Avenues for Youth.
Interested purchasers may preregister for this online auction HERE; please see below for registration and online bidding instructions.
Minimum bid is set at $2,500 with “Purchase Now” price of $10,000.
If you have any questions about this bottle or the online auction, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE for downloadable PDF of auction information.
Registration and Bidding Instructions:
1. Register your smartphone (or email) and credit card information on our registration page in advance of the event or on the day of by CLICKING HERE: http://nafybourbonauction.ggo.mob
2. Click on “Start Bidding” and choose “Create Account” to provide the requested information. Once your smartphone or email is registered, you will receive an automated “Welcome Bourbon Auction 2017 supporter! Start bidding” text or email with your bidder URL. If you do not receive a text message or email, please contact Angela Pratt at email@example.com of 503.517.3909.
3. After clicking the URL in the text or email, confirm your name when prompted and you will see the package up for auction, or you may see a message that says “The Auction is Open” and “Start Bidding.” PLEASE NOTE: The auction item is marked “opening soon” and you will NOT be able to start bidding until Tuesday, February 28th at 9am. A reminder text & email will be sent to you again the day of the auction when actual bidding starts.
4. On the day of the auction you can place a straight bid, bid the next increment, set a max bid, or simply “Watch” packages. If you enter the highest max bid on a package, the system will automatically place bids in your favor until your max bid is reached or until the auction closes. If your bid is lower than the highest max bid, you will be prompted to enter a higher bid.
5. To purchase the bourbon at the Buy Now price of $10,000, select the Buy Now button.
6. If you’re outbid at any point before the auction closes, you’ll be notified by text message.
7. As soon as the auction closes at 9pm on February 28th, the bidder with the highest bid will win and will be notified before 10pm.