Be #partofthesolution to ending youth homelessness this November during National Homeless Youth Awareness Month. Here are a few ideas for how you can get involved:
- Spread the word that November is Homeless Youth Awareness Month by sharing the images below (#HYA15 #partofthesolution).
- Host a donation drive to collect winter gear for youth.
- Stay connected: “Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (@NewAves4Youth).
- Volunteer to serve a meal or mentor youth.
- Make a donation through the Willamette Week Give!Guide.
- Support our social purpose enterprises, including our two Ben & Jerry’s PartnerShops and screen-printing business New Avenues INK.